I. General information
1. The administrator of personal data of Website Users at printgroup.pl and booksfactory.ie is PRINT GROUP Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Ks. Witolda 7-9, 71-063 Szczecin, NIP: 8522520116 hereinafter referred to as PrintGroup.
3. The online store performs the functions of obtaining information about customers and their behavior in the following way:
a. by information entered voluntarily in the forms.
b. by saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called "cookies").
c. by collecting web server logs
II. Information in forms
1. PrintGroup Sp. z o.o. collects information provided voluntarily by the customer.
2. PrintGroup Sp. z o.o. automatically saves information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The data provided in the form are not disclosed to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the client, unless otherwise specified below.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, i.e. to process the Registration (account creation) or Order process (payment, dispatch, complaint).
III. Information about cookies
2. Cookies (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Customer's end device and are intended for use on the Online Store website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Customer's end device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Online Store PrintGroup Sp. z o.o.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. create statistics that help to understand how the Online Store customers use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the client's session (after logging in), thanks to which the customer does not have to enter the login and password on each subpage of the Online Store;
5. As part of the Online Store, two basic types of cookies are used: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customer's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the Customer's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or time of their removal by the Customer.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the Customer. Customers can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookie files placed on the Customer's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Online Store.
9. The customer may not consent to the processing of cookies without accepting the consent for their processing displayed on the site (this may result in incorrect operation of the website).
IV. Server logs
1. Information about some customer behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Online Store and to provide the most efficient service for hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a. time of arrival of the order or inquiry,
b. time to send a response,
c. name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the Client (referrer link) - in the case when the transition to the Online Store pages was made by the link,
f. information about the client's browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the websites - they are anonymous within the meaning of the law.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
V. Providing data
1. The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. The Seller may be required to provide information collected by the Online Store to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests in the scope resulting from the request.
3. Without personal consent, personal data will not be shared with other data recipients, except for companies that provide courier services on behalf of PrintGroup. PrintGroup provides these companies with the address information needed to deliver the parcel.
VI. Security of personal data
1. PrintGroup online store takes care of the security of customers' personal data, that is why everywhere where personal data is required, the connection between the client and the server is encrypted. Thanks to this, customers do not have to worry that data sent from or to the server will be suspicious, intercepted and used by someone.
2. Personal data has been forwarded consciously and voluntarily and will be processed only for the purposes described in paragraphs II.4, III.4 and IV.4 of this document.
3. Without your explicit consent, your personal data will not be shared with other data recipients, except for companies that perform courier services on behalf of PrintGroup.PrintGroup provides such companies with address information needed to deliver the parcel.
VII. Change, correction, deletion, processing of personal data.
1. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation about data protection) PrintGroup provides customers with free access to personal data, their change, forgetting, correcting and deleting.
2. Access, change, correction of personal data may be made at any time through the Customer Account after prior registration and logging in or contact with the Customer Service Department in the case of functionalities not available through the Customer Account.
3. On the Customer's account, after registering and logging in, it is possible to withdraw each of the consents (i.e. newsletter) to the processing of data, not including cookies (see item 8).
4. All information regarding access, change, correction and deletion of your personal data, you will get by contacting our Customer Service Department - by phone +48 91 886 22 60 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. PrintGroup does not use automated processing of personal data, which is profiling in order to adapt the offer to the Client's personal preferences.
6. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
8. Consents to the processing of personal data always have the time for which they are applicable, if this deadline is not specified, until the consent is revoked, and after such cancellation, for the period of limitation of the claims of the data controller, unless the processing takes place on the basis of other legal provisions than the consent expressed (i.e. Purchase / sale agreement).